Welcome to Cotham Pharmacy Travel Clinic
We are an independent pharmacy that has been providing a travel clinic for over the past 4 years. Our Travel Health Community Pharmacist has extensive knowledge in travel vaccinations and advice.
We offer the following:
- Competitive pricing
- A one-to-one tailored service
- A range of travel vaccinations, including yellow fever – click here for more info
- Antimalarial medications – click here for more info
- Occupational health e.g. MMR & Hepatitis B – click here for more info
- Childhood vaccinations e.g. Chicken pox & Meningitis B – click here for more info
Arrange a FREE CONSULTATION at a time that suits you.BOOK NOW
Vaccines can be purchased during the appointment or arranged for a future, more convenient date.
Our aim is to make your travel experiences as stress free as possible.
You can also contact us on 01179736580, where we’ll be happy answer any queries.
We are situated in the heart of Cotham Hill in Redland / Clifton. It’s only a 2-minute walk from Clifton Down train station and on the main bus route off Whiteladies Road. There is also plenty of off road/street parking for those driving.
Information about our vaccines
- Hepatitis A
- Hepatitis A Junior
- Hepatitis B
- Hepatitis B Junior
- Hepatits A + B combined
- Hepatitis A + B combined Junior
- Hepatitis A + Typhoid
- Typhoid Oral
- Yellow Fever
- Replacement Certification
- Japanese Encephalitis
- Tick Borne Encephalitis
- Tick Borne Encephalitis Junior
- Varicella(Chicken Pox)
- Meningitis B
- Meningitis ACWY